Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. PRIMUS LUXURY is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your information online. The following notice describes the general information-gathering and usage practices of the Website.
What information do we collect?
We collect personally identifiable information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, Date of Birth, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, fax number, or you may be asked to verify that you are 18 years of age or older.We may also ask you for additional information, only to the extent to facilitate your requests.
You may visit our site anonymously by setting your browser accordingly and by not engaging into any services we offer.
We do not collect or store any of your credit card or payment type information. Credit Card and Payment Information will only be handled by contracted andfully licensedthird party payment gateways, who have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. It is your responsibility hereunder to review such third party terms and conditions and privacy policies before you engage with them.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- To contact you in reply to your inquiry, or in compliance with your agreement to providing you with information.
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information about our company, services, products, and projects, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do you manage your personal information?
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
How do we protect your information?
We take industry standard precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use state of the art and current industry standard encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, delivery fulfillment or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information, such as your address. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are managed and kept in a secure environment.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address, etc,), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level, etc.). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Third party links
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years of age or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 18/July/2015